Kanartic Mini Split EOS heat pump system from CBINNOV INC.
1.1. Subject to the limitations and exclusions set forth below, CBINNOV INC. (the “Company”) offers the following warranty (the “Warranty”) on the Kanartic Mini Split EOS heat pump system and other products (collectively the “Products” and individually the “Product”):
1.1.1. If, during normal use of a Product or any part comprising a Product, said part fails due to a defect in material or workmanship during the applicable Warranty Period, the Company undertakes to provide a new or refurbished part, at Company's option, to replace the defective part, free of charge. However the removal of the defective part and the installation of the replacement part are not included.
2. Warranty Period:
2.1. The applicable Warranty period (the “Warranty Period”) is as follows:
2.1.1. Ten (10) years for the following part connected to the Kanartic Mini Split EOS and EOS DIY heat pump system: the compressor;
2.1.2. Five (5) years for all other parts connected to the Kanartic Mini Split EOS and EOS DIY heat pump system;
2.1.3. The Warranty Period for any other Product is, unless otherwise specifically warranted, for a period of 30 Days.
2.2. The Warranty Period begins on the original delivery date of the Product subject to the Warranty.
2.3. Defective parts must be returned to the Company or one of its partners for a safety analysis in order to proceed with the replacement.
3.1. Products. The Warranty applies only to equipment, controls and accessories which bear the “Kanartic” trademark and which are sold by the Company. All equipment, accessories and materials that are not sold by the Company are not covered by the Guarantee.
3.2. original owner. The Warranty applies to the original owner (the “Owner”) only and is not transferable to subsequent owners.
3.3. First install. The Warranty applies only to the address of the first installation. Relocation of equipment to another location is not covered by this Warranty.
3.4. Licensed contractor. The Warranty applies provided that the Product has been installed by a contractor certified or licensed to install HVAC systems under the applicable provincial or federal laws of Canada (a “Licensed Contractor”), Except for EOS Products DIY that are installed by the customer if and only if the installation rules have been followed. This implies that the pipes are not bent or twisted. The warranty does not cover leakage of refrigerant gas.
The licensed contractor shall have installed the Product in accordance with (i) all applicable installation and building codes and permits; (ii) instructions for installing and using the Product; and (iii) the rules of the art.
The approved contractor must provide a guarantee on his installation covering the proper functioning and the perfect completion of his work, obliging him to repair the defects noted due to the bad installation of the devices.
3.5. Licensed electrician. Under no circumstances should electrical work be carried out without the intervention of a licensed or certified electrician under the applicable provincial or federal laws of Canada. This also applies to EOS DIY models. Failure to comply with this rule will void the warranty.
3.6. Interview. Please follow the instructions in the manual carefully to maintain your equipment, clean the filters and call on a professional who will take care of your investment.
4. How to register your Warranty?
Online registration requires the following information:
Model and serial numbers
Name of licensed contractor
Licensed contractor phone number
For online registration follow this link
5.1. The Guarantee does not cover:
5.1.1. Damage, failures or repairs resulting from or originating from:
5.1.2 faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, use not in accordance with the Company's recommendations, improper maintenance, unauthorized modification of the Product or any part of the Product;
5.1.3 accident or negligence;
5.1.4 force majeure or other factors beyond the control of the Company such as floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions;
5.1.5 conditions of overvoltage, malfunctioning fuses, open circuit breakers, insufficient or interrupted electrical service;
5.1.6 Improper sizing of the Product;
5.1.7 Labor or other costs incurred in diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling defective parts, replacement parts or new units ;
5.1.8 Parts not supplied or designated by the Company, or damage resulting from their use;
5.1.9 Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs for any reason, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat;
5.1.10 Any cost of replacing, refilling or disposing of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant;
5.1.11 normal maintenance of the Product as described in the installation and maintenance instructions or in the manual supplied with the equipment, including cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication of filters;
5.2. This Warranty applies only so long as the Product remains in the same location in which it was originally installed (with the exception of Products installed in mobile homes) and only to Products installed in Canada.
5.3. This Warranty will be void if a Product's serial number has been altered, defaced or removed.
6. Legal Remedies: The Owner must notify the Company by sending a written notice, by certified or registered mail, to CBINNOV INC., 1041 rue du Viger Terrebonne J6W 6B6 at least thirty (30) days before initiating a lawsuit or recourse against the Company. In the notice, he must state the defect or the complaint and expressly request the repair, replacement or rectification of the Product under Guarantee.
7. All implied warranties and/or conditions (including implied warranties or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or purpose) are excluded.
8. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Guarantee, the Company makes no other warranties or conditions of any kind with respect to the Products. This Warranty sets forth the Product Owner's sole rights and remedies and the Company disclaims and excludes all warranties and conditions not expressly provided herein and all remedies which, in addition to this provision, may arise under applicable law. including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, quality, and fitness for a particular purpose. No one is authorized to modify this Warranty in any way or to create any other obligation or liability on the part of the Company with respect to any Product. The Company disclaims all liability for the acts, omissions or actions of third parties (including, but not limited to, contractors who install, maintain or repair the Product) with respect to or in connection with the Product.
9. In no event shall the Company be liable for incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages, including loss of goodwill, loss of revenue or profit, loss of opportunity, or work stoppage, system failure, damage to other property, costs of removal and reinstallation of the Product, loss of use, injury to persons, or loss or damage to property arising out of or in connection with relationship with the Product, whether as a result of breach of warranty, breach of contract, extra-contractual act or otherwise, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the Company's liability exceed the actual purchase price of the Product subject to a claim.
10. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages or some of the other limitations set forth above, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province. For warranty service or repair, contact your installer.
11. The Warranty provided is limited to what is expressly described herein and may not be extended or modified verbally or otherwise by any distributor, dealer or other person whatsoever. The provision by the Company, directly or indirectly, of technical advice, information and/or services to the Owner in connection with the Product does not in any way extend or reduce the scope of this Guarantee, nor establish or create obligations or liabilities for the Company.
12. This Warranty is only valid in Canada and is not assignable or transferable.
In cold regions, using your appliance in heating mode can save you a lot of money and even a return on investment in 2-3 years.
Economy air conditioning
The right choice of power allows you to better adapt your device to your space
EOS Mini Split Heat Pump 9000 BTU 26 SEER High Efficiency 5m-16ftRegular price $1,150.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$1,699.00 CADSale price $1,150.00 CADSale
DIY Mini split EOS Heat Pump 9000 BTU 26 SEER High Efficiency 5M-16ftRegular price $1,449.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$1,699.00 CADSale price $1,449.00 CADSale
EOS Mini Split Heat Pump 12000 BTU 23 SEER High Efficiency 5m-16ftRegular price $1,450.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$1,899.00 CADSale price $1,450.00 CADSale
DIY Mini split EOS Heat Pump 12000 BTU 23 SEER High Efficiency 5M-16ftRegular price $1,749.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$2,623.00 CADSale price $1,749.00 CADSale
EOS Mini Split Heat Pump 18000 BTU 22 SEER High Efficiency 5m-16ftRegular price $1,950.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$2,399.00 CADSale price $1,950.00 CADSale
DIY Mini split EOS Heat Pump 18000 BTU 22 SEER High Efficiency 5M-16ftRegular price $2,249.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$2,668.00 CADSale price $2,249.00 CADSale
Mini split EOS heat pump 9000 BTU High Efficiency 26 SEERRegular price $1,300.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$1,699.00 CADSale price $1,300.00 CADSale
DIY Mini split EOS Heat Pump 9000 BTU 26 SEER High Efficiency 8M-25ftRegular price $1,549.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$1,699.00 CADSale price $1,549.00 CADSale
Mini Split EOS 12000 BTU High Efficiency Heat PumpRegular price $1,550.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$1,899.00 CADSale price $1,550.00 CADSale
DIY Mini split EOS Heat Pump 12000 BTU 23 SEER High Efficiency 8M-25ftRegular price $1,849.00 CADRegular priceUnit price per
$2,773.00 CADSale price $1,849.00 CADSale