Checking that your heat pump is working properly is an important step in ensuring good performance.
Here are some tips to know if your heat pump is working properly.
- Start by checking the pressure level and sensor scan results using your phone app.
- Also check the air filters and make sure they are clean and free of debris. You also need to control the airflow. Use a thermometer to check the temperature of the incoming and outgoing air.
- Also check the condition of the electrical connections and make sure they are clean and free of corrosion.
- Also check if the unit is plugged in properly and is securely connected to the power source.
- If you notice an abnormal noise or a leak, it is best to contact a qualified technician to check your heat pump. This is the only way to guarantee that your heat pump is working properly.
Start automatic cleaning at the end of winter and at the end of autumn in order to reduce the level of fouling of your machine.